Salad Fingers Episode 5 Salad Fingers Episode 5

I LOVED IT... I LOVE THE SERIES

I only ever check newgrounds for salad fingers... and this episode just was more stranger than ever... i can tell your visual effects have improved since eps 1-5, i loved the bird.. that was totally freaky, and the ending... wow... the way the girls just there and it zooms in fast like missing frames... that effect is in all good horror films.. well done!!! this is just the best!! keep making them please matee!

The Perfect Murder The Perfect Murder

Very Very good

Loved every second of it, very intense, well done. We didn't get to know if pico killed the black dude...... never mind :(

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

strange, but nice

Didnt understand the plot of the story that much, but i have to say that was some neat animation...also i loved the start, very nice opening.

Skeletor Beastman Skeletor Beastman

.,..,.,.,,

probaly since its just about 2004

Newgrounds Jam #1 Newgrounds Jam #1

pffffff

the music was crap but the rest was ok, but alot of flashing, not for ppl with.. you no

T0MMY responds:

Too bad I like responding to all the people who review, because your review invokes nearly no need to respond. Try learning some new vocabulary, a good review needs something more than "crap."

-T0MMY

smoke kills smoke kills

AMAZING

LMAO, i loved the way everything fitted in, scene after scene..... and in seconds it something totally different, but it fits in extremly well, some of the scenes were very funny! great work mate, i'd love to see another!

Trading Spaces: Hobo Ed. Trading Spaces: Hobo Ed.

i thought the movie was the introduction to the pr

i thought the movie was the introduction to the production, eh...... not what i expected

You are a F*cking Moron5 You are a F*cking Moron5

kewl ep

nice ive been waiting for this ep since 4 came out....

but where is his sidekick!! he was funny

stops, adam, neil, johnson, tom. accnt retired peeps! stops, adam, neil, johnson, tom. accnt retired peeps!

kool

man this is good! im ginger to and ive had 4 year of brutal word abuse, and when i couldnt take anymore i whacked them with a chair

this movie is good cause it shows how angry we get

AnimeFest 2 AnimeFest 2

GREAT MAN1!! AGAIN

DUDE THIS IS THE GREATEST I CAN DRAW REAL GOOD NOW! KEEEP ON MAKING THEM, MAYBE TO DO WITH SOMEONE WALKING OR LEGS AND ARMS ALOT OF PEOPLE (INCLUDING ME) STRUGGLE AT THAT SORT OF STUFF, GOOD JOB